It’s officially time to decorate for the Christmas season! Rounding up a few fun finds to make your home festive this month.
- A pretty ice bucket with brass details.
- A new take on the traditional wreath- I love this dried pinecone wreath for a more neutral look.
- Cozy paid cashmere throw that doesn’t scream Christmas.
- Green tartan throw pillow (give me all the tartan and plaid this time of year!)
- Decorate with vintage style brass bells.
- Bring out beautiful copper pots to sit on your stove even when not in use.
- Fun mugs for cozy drinks by the fire.
- The best smelling candle for the season!
- I just checked out with this woven tree basket. This one is also darling!