Let the gift guides begin! I have lots of fun gift ideas for kiddos, so I thought I’d share a few here. First up and most important for the season…
- Christmas pjs! This is my favorite gift to give. Who doesn’t love Christmas pjs? It puts you in the spirit all month long and what is cuter than your kiddos matching in cozy jammies? I love Petite Plume for their classic style. Lake Pajamas is also a favorite for the whole family, and Roller Rabbit has a darling pattern this year.
- Time to stock up on swimwear for next season! Minnow is currently 20% off and is one of my go-to brands.
- Toy kitchens are one of the best gifts for toddlers. This one is neutral and will look cute in any play room!
- I love a personalized tea set for any little lady in your life. Also, this company on Etsy makes such fun personalized gifts!
- The cutest first bike! I love these Banwood bikes for little boys and girls. Such a fun gift– you can even add a few little things in the basket.
- This darling rattan strolley is so cute to hold dolls. Plus it looks darling in a nursery!
- This darling rattan rocker is another sweet gift for a baby girl.
- This scooter is a great go-to gift for all young kids!
- I love this fun lounger for a play room.
Happy shopping and happy holidays to you and yours. xo