I always have a hard time shopping for men. Anyone else?! Rounding up a few ideas that will hopefully work for some of the men you are gifting this year…
- A masculine leather weekender and toiletry kit
- A comfortable pair of joggers for working from home
- Yeti Cooler for your outdoor adventures
- I love a fun belt- this hand stitched one and this needlepoint one make a fun gift
- Some sleek whiskey glasses
- A sous vide for the cook in your life, perfect for elevating all these dinners at home
- You can never go wrong with a classic cashmere sweater
- Everyone needs a new pair of comfortable shoes and APLs are a favorite around here. All of these are on sale today!
- A classic Barbour jacket that he will have for years to come.