Valentine’s Day has passed, so I am officially counting down until sunny spring days. It is such a refreshing time of year… fresh flowers, cheery colors, warm days, the sweet Easter holiday… I just love it. Instead of Easter Basket ideas, I’m rounding up some fun finds and tried and true favorites for the season, for everyone. No surprise, it includes lots of rattan, blue and white…
1. Nap dresses have stolen the show lately and they aren’t stopping anytime soon. This new pattern is so sweet for spring and it’s the perfect house dress for warmer days.
2. I am eyeing this darling woven bag that would be perfectly paired with a sundress, chardonnay and a beach sunset.
3. Petite Plume never fails with the absolute sweetest children’s pajamas for girls and boys. I love this darling nightgown for a little girl.
4. Lake Pajamas are also a favorite for my kids, and this set from Amazon is a real close copy for a lot less.
5. I love these rattan chairs for your backyard and patio. Easy to move around! Would be so darling paired with this outdoor umbrella.
6. Not your typical plastic sand bucket! I love the idea of gifting this for easter and filling it with a few more toys or a cute swimsuit.
7. Give me all the white eyelet… I just love this dress for the spring and summer.
8. Adore this woven tote bag. A perfect daytime bag if you’re doing something special.
9. The sweetest pink striped swimsuit. I’m ordering for little Livvy! Doesn’t get much cuter than this.
10. Cardigans are having a moment and this is a tried and true favorite for a great price.
11. A beautiful navy one piece with a striped tie… I’m certainly trying this one on!
12. A straw hat is essential for the season. I love this one for mama, and this one for your little girl.
FOR THE LITTLE ONES:
FOR THE HOME: