Thanksgiving is almost here! I’ll be honest, I’m not normally into Thanksgiving all that much– I prefer to skip straight to Christmas– but this year I’m embracing it. I am excited to set my Thanksgiving table and am working on our recipe lineup now. I thought I’d share my finds for both of those things here, in hopes that it makes your Thanksgiving prep a little easier and more fun.
First, the table!
1. I really love all La Rochere glassware. They have beautiful options for both water and wine. I also love these tumblers. These Edward glasses are also a beautiful option.
2. Cabbageware is a classic for me. I have a ton of these pieces from Bordallo Pinheiro in both white and green and I love the mix. Plus, they work really well on a Thanksgiving table. I love these plates, this platter, and this large serving bowl.
3. I ordered these napkins for our table this year and I’m very pleased. I was looking for a specific color and these made the cut. They’re 100% cotton and a great inexpensive option. I also thought these ones were pretty for fall.
4. Already discussed above, but thought they deserved a spot! Love these plates so much.
5. I love adding hurricanes to the table, and these ones are dreamy. I had to list them even though they’re on order (like everything else right now). I also love these taper hurricanes, which are available in the stores! This style is also great for fall– I have them and love them!
6. Bamboo flatware is so popular right now, but I do really love it on a Thanksgiving table. It’s still classic enough, but adds a fun natural touch.
7. This little pumpkin!! No explanation needed.
8. These are such a great dupe to the classic La Rochere. The price point can’t be beat!
9. Lastly, pie dishes! Necessary for the occasion. Love the classic ruffle from Emile Henry. These handmade ones from this Etsy shop are so fun and I love this beautiful option from Vietri.
Now for the recipes…
whipped goat cheese with warm candied bacon and dates
cheese and charcuterie board
bacon wrapped dates
candied spiced nuts
herb roasted acorn squash with parmesan
roasted bacon brussels sprouts
fall harvest salad
wild mushroom stuffing or maybe this classic sourdough bread stuffing
charred carrots with herbs
crispy roasted sweet potatoes with maple butter
double dark chocolate muddy buddies
yogurt and honey olive oil cake
classic apple crisp or maybe this healthified version
pumpkin layer bars
maple bourbon smash
cinnamon maple whiskey sour
classic paper plane (thanks to a friend for recently introducing me to this one!)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!